Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #1 - E.L.F. Eyelid Primer

  First post! Woo-Hoo! Well, now that I've gotten excited, lets begin. 

  I've been looking for a great eyelid primer that works and isn't going to break the bank. Well, ladies, I found it. E.L.F. Eyelid Primer is literally the best one I've tried. And guess what? It's only $1! 

  I was a little skeptical at first. I mean, come one, make-up thats only a dollar can't be that good. But, I decided to give it a try and it worked! I've have really moist eyelids, so just putting on eyeshadow doesn't work for me. After about 4 or 5 hours it creases in the middle and eventually just comes off. Not with this primer! I put it on and it didn't move all day. Also, when you put a primer beneath your eyeshadow, it gives it more pigment, so you can use less and your eyeshadow lasts longer. Winner! I would highly recommend that you try this out if you have the same problem I do. 



Without primer


With primer


After 12 hours (I'm not even kidding)


  *I was not compensated for this post. This was something I did on my own.*

2 comments:

  1. Nice! If I wore make-up, I'd be checking it out - especially since it's cheap. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is all new, how nice! :) Well I must say I really like this post. I'm absolutely terrible at make up (I didn't even really know what a primer was) but I always wanted to learn and this is the perfect way :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.