Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #5 - Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Concealer

  Hello Ladies! This past week just flew by. Summer has finally kicked in for me, and I am super busy. The weather here is also super hot. Which is why I'm doing this beauty post!

  The product I'm reviewing today is Maybelline's SuperStay 24HR Concealer. This is literally the best concealer I've ever used. No joke. I've tried the really expensive ones and none of them have the staying power that this one does. I live in a very humid area, so any make up on my face has to practically be glued down. I use primer and finishing powders like no one else. I don't like to try drugstore products, because they usually don't work very well. So, when I found this product, I was a little bit skeptical at first. But after trying it, it not only stayed, but was the right color and didn't settle into the creases around my eyes. 

  Pros: 

  1. Stays all day
  2. Isn't cakey or heavy
  3. It comes in five colors, so you can find the right shade for you
  4. Doesn't settle
  5. Doesn't dry out the eye skin
  6. Won't irritate the eyes
  7. At $7, it's super affordable

  Cons: 

  There aren't any!

  I have finally found my concealer! Thank you Maybelline! Check out the product at the link above. I guarantee that you will love it! 



Before

After

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm doing the Bog Hop :) Great page and great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've honestly been looking for a concealer that works and I'm still yet to find one, but this one looks amazing! I think I'm going to have to go shopping tomorrow and pick this one up. :)

    www.teegsbeautycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not regret it. This stuff is the best!

      Delete
  3. I just followed your blog and love it!! :) could you possibly head over to mine and follow?! mycharlottesweboflife.blogspot.co.uk thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a new concealer and this one looks awesome! The one I'm currently using doesn't work very well and I think I'll give this one a try. :)
    http://polishandpoppies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.