Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #10 - NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

  Hello Ladies! Another week has come and gone. 

  I just want to start by saying thank you so much to all my followers and everyone who has sent me encouragement. You have made this new blog such a joy to write. I get so excited when I think of doing another post. It makes me want to go out and try every type of make up out there. So thank you, thank you!

  Now on to the review. 

  Today I am reviewing a product that I was so excited to find. I was reading another blog and the writer was talking about a bronzer that she really liked and bought for only $2.50. Well, I was slightly skeptical at first, but it was only $2.50, so what did I have to lose? I bought it and opened it up. You know that smell that brand new cosmetics have when you open them? Yeah, this had it. And it brought back so many memories. I instantly loved it and hadn't even used it yet. I brushed a little on and knew that this was the bronzer I'd be using from now on. Here's the link to it: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

  Pros:

  1. It's not orange or pink
  2. It smells amazing!
  3. It goes on very softly 
  4. Isn't caky at all
  5. Stays all day
  6. Is very affordable

  Cons: 

  There aren't any!

  I get so excited now when putting on makeup. I finally have products that work and that I really like and they're not super expensive. So the money I save, I can spend on something else. Like clothes. :D Speaking of clothes, go check out my other blog The Preppy Polka Dot. It's about fashion and has some up-cycling as well. 



You can't really see the bronzer very well. I don't usually put on very much, so camera couldn't really pick it up. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.