Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #11 - Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream

  Hello Ladies! How is everyone? 

  Summer is flying by. I just finished my last week of day camp. Even though I'm always tired at the end, I will really miss it. It's such a great place to work. 

  Recently, I decided that I wanted to try a lighter make up than the one I have. Now don't get me wrong. I love Bobbi Brown. But, for the summer months I wanted something that isn't quite as covering. Something that, even if I get a tan, my face won't look lighter than my body. 

  And thats when I found it. 

  Sitting on the face cream aisle, tucked away by itself, the miracle drugstore product. 

  Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in their combination to oily skin formula. The best drugstore make up product I've ever used. 

  1. It's oil free
  2. It stays all day
  3. It color corrects
  4. It's light, not thick
  5. It comes in three very versatile shades
  6. It has yellow undertones, not orange ( some cheaper foundations come out orange )
  7. It has sunscreen in it and is perfect for wearing to the beach 
  8. It's very affordable

  I couldn't believe how great it looked when I put it on for the first time. I was expecting my face to have a slightly orange tint to it, but there was nothing like that. It comes in a shade that fits my skin and it's a great oil-free sunscreen. If you have been looking for a good BB cream, look no further. This is the best one out there. It also comes in a regular formula and an anti-again formula. Go check it out if you haven't already! 

  So, what is the best BB cream you've ever used? Tell me about it in the comments. 



With no make up on ( this picture is slightly terrifying! )

With just the BB cream on

BB cream ( in Light/Medium ) and Maybelline Super Stay 24HR Concealer ( in Ivory )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.