Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #12 - Almay Long Wear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads

  Hello Ladies! Long time, no see. Today has been one of those, wash-the-towels, clean-the-boxes-off-your-floor-that-have-been-sitting-there-for-three-months, organize-your-debit-receipts, kind of days. 

  Ok, it isn't all that bad. I mean, I can now look around me and think, 'Yay! I can see my floor again! The room is no longer closing in on me'. 

  Well, it wasn't actually that terrible. Just almost that terrible. 

  Ok, enough about that. 

  I'm branching off from make-up today to review a product that takes makeup off. Yes, I know. Who likes taking makeup off? After all the trouble of putting it on, I want to leave it on as long as possible. And then, if the removal process is hard, it makes it doubly frustrating. 

  Well, I found a drugstore product that makes taking makeup off not so terrible. 

  It's Almay Long Wear & Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Pads. I've tried many liquid removers, but they all either dried my eyes out really badly, or they irritated them really badly, which in both cases makes them a lose-lose all around. Well, these don't do that. They gently remove the makeup without pulling or tugging and they are highly moisturizing. So, after the makeup comes off, I'm not sitting there holding my eyes, waiting for the burning to cease. ( I'm sort of joking about holding my eyes, but some products can be very caustic. ) 

  Pros:

  1. They remove the make up without pulling or tugging
  2. They're moisturizing
  3. They're soft against the skin
  4. They come in a large quantity for a small price

  Cons:

  1. They leave a slight film behind
  2. They're kind of thin, so you sometimes have to use more than one on one eye to get all the makeup off

  These are great when you need something quick and you don't want to spend a lot of money. So, check them out. They also come in Oil Free, Lash Care, and Soothing and De-Puffing





1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see someone else like these! I have to wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner because my eyes get watery for no reason sometimes. I have not found any makeup remover pads better than these (well, in the drugstore...but I don't even shop high end makeup). I also like that the remover is already on a little pad...you don't have to find a cotton ball like some makeup removers in more of a liquid form in a bottle. Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.