Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #14 - Maybelline ExpertWear Eye Shadow Dou

  Hello Ladies! 

  Time's sure fun when you're having flies. Or something like that. Anyway. 

  Next week is VACATION TIME! Wooooohoooo! I can't wait. It's going to be four blissful days of doing nothing but enjoying the beach. But don't fret! I will be posting from my beach getaway. This is my second time going with my family. Last year, we didn't really know what to expect, so we were a little unprepared. This year, however, we will be completely equipped and ready to enjoy a lovely time at the beach. 

  Enough about that. 

  Today's review is on Maybelline's ExpertWear Eye Shadow Dou in Sunkissed Olive. I usually use a very neutral shade on my eyes to avoid the raccoon look, so I haven't tried the olive green part of the dou. However, for a drugstore eye shadow, this one isn't half bad. 

  Pros:

  1. It is nicely pigmented
  2. It lasts
  3. It's not itchy to the eyes
  4. It's very affordably priced

  Cons:

  1. It crumbles when you are applying it
  2. It can leave sparkles under your eyes that make your eyes look shiny

  I don't really expect a lot out of cheaper eye shadows. They aren't as finely ground, so they don't go on as smoothly. But, thats alright with me. What is your favorite eye shadow? Do you buy drugstore or do you splurge?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.