Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Makeup Wish List + Surprise

Summer Set



Hello Ladies!

  How has everyone been? I've been wanting to write a blogpost wish list for sometime now, but I didn't know how to put together product collages. Well, I finally figured it out and could not be more excited. You may be seeing a lot of these in the future. Just sayin.

  Now on to the list.

  1. Finishing Powder

  Finishing powder is a must for me in the summer. My makeup just melts off if I don't set it. I'm thinking of trying Revlon's PhotoReady Translucent Finisher.

  2. Red Lip Liner

  I've been needing to buy one of these for a really long time now. Lipstick just won't stay without without something to corral it in. It also helps with making the lips looked defined.

  3. Brow Styling Kit
  
  I actually just bought a kit by Salon Perfect. I'm not sure how it will turn out, but I'm going to post a review and brow tutorial on the blog in a few weeks.

  4. Tinted Lip Balm

  I'm a huge fan of not wearing a lot of makeup in the summer. If I'm not doing a photo shoot, I generally wear very neutral colors on my face. Tinted lip balm is so practical, for it gives you some color and moistures your lips at the same time.

  5. Cream Eye Shadow

  In the summer, wearing eyeshadow can be a big pain. I mean, as some as you walk outside, the humidity creates the shadow on your lid and all your work on that smoky eye is down the drain. Cream shadows really work mush better in the summer, staying put much longer than power ones.

  What are you wishing for to expand your makeup line?

  Now for the surprise!

  Because all of you are such wonderful readers, I have decided to host a giveaway very soon to thank you for all the support and encouragement you have given me. Be looking out for one coming very soon! Not to give away any details, but included in the prizes will be a way to buy some of your favorite products from one place. Keep checking back!

  Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites here.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.