Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nude Makeup Tutorial



 Hello Ladies!

  Even though it's not summer any more, I really wanted to do a nude makeup tutorial ( yeah, that's really awkward to type ). I've been seeing a lot of tutorials on Pinterest and since nude lips are in for the fall, I think I can pull off a nude face.



Step 1. Start with a primer. 




Step 2. Next, apply your foundation. 




Step 3. Conceal under your eyes. Mine really needed it on this particular day. 




Step 4. Contour your face with bronzer ( see this tutorial ).




Step 5. Apply a nude or shimmery eyeshadow. 




Step 6. Line your eyes with a brown eye pencil. 




Step 7. Lastly, use a nude lip stick or gloss. 




  And that's it! I actually used a liner with gloss over it for my lips, but lipstick would work the same. Mine is slightly lighter than I would like, but it works for this tutorial.

  Let me know what you think.

  Makeup I used in this tutorial:

  1. Rimmel Stay Matte Primer // 2. Garnier BB Cream  in Light/Medium // 3. Maybelline SuperStay 24 HR Concealer // 4. NYC Bronzing Face Powder // 5. Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in Bountiful  Biege // 6. Covergirl Brow Shaper And Eyeliner in Brown // 7. Flower Line And Shine in Nude ( base ) C.O.Bigelow Shimmer Lip Tint in Bare Mint ( top )

3 comments:

  1. This natural day-time look is beautiful. You're simply stunning, the colours you've used suit you and the lesson is simple to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorna! I'm glad it was helpful. I like tutorials to be short and easy, so I try not to make my own super complicated. :D

      Delete
  2. Wow you look gorgeous with this natural look! Thanks for the tutorial! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.