Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Garner Clean + Makeup Removing Lotion

  Hello Ladies!

  First off, thank you to everyone who's stuck around for this long. I apologize for not posting more frequently. I have a fashion that I post to as well, and sometimes I just don't take the time for beauty pictures. 

  I'm back today, however, with a review for a product I really love! I've been trying in vain for a really long time now to find a good eye make up remover. Everything I tried either dried my eyes out, irritated them, or didn't really remove the makeup. 



  Well, after searching high and low for something ( anything ), I came across a review on another blogger's website. She was talking about how her eyes were very sensitive to fragrance and oil and that she found a really affordable, gentle product that really worked. 

  Well that sold me. I looked it up right away. Then I went out and bought it. And let me tell you ladies, I won't be spending money on expensive products ever again. This stuff works like a charm and is a great price. 

  What am I talking about? Garnier Clean + Makeup Removing Lotion. This stuff is amazing. 


  Pros ::

  • Removes makeup without any pulling or tugging
  • Leaves no residue
  • Fragrance, alchohol, dye, and oil free
  • Removes even waterproof mascara
  • Easy to store
  • Affordable price ( $7.99 )

  Cons ::

  • There aren't any!


  This really is a great product. I'll never buy an expensive eye makeup remover again. 





Want more beauty inspiration? Check out my Pinterest board below!



Follow me! Instagram :: Bloglovin :: Email



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.